Corporate Safety Policy
HDR | Salva is committed to providing and maintaining a safe working environment for the health, safety and welfare of our staff, contractors, visitors and the communities where we work. HDR | Salva is committed to operating in compliance with all government legislation and maintaining the highest standards.
In order to do this, HDR | Salva will;
- Develop and maintain safe systems of work, and a safe working environment
- Provide information and training at all levels in the organisation to enable all employees to support this policy
- Require all risks to be assessed prior to engaging in new areas of operation, purchasing of new equipment, and implementing new work methods, and that these risks continue to be reviewed.
All persons who are responsible for the work activities of other employees will be held accountable for;
- Identifying practices and conditions which could cause injury or environmental harm,
- Implementing steps to control such conditions, and
- If unable to control such practices and conditions, ceasing work and reporting the hazards to their supervisors.
Our goal is zero harm. To achieve this goal we will monitor and record all incidents, hazards and near misses. We will share this information to ensure we are continuously learning and improving our safety processes.
The management and staff of HDR | Salva demand a positive attitude and performance with respect to health, safety and the environment by all in the organisation irrespective of their position.