With offices in Brisbane, Kolkata, London and Jakarta, Salva Resources has a thorough understanding of the commodities and infrastructure markets. That experience and knowledge has been consolidated into a specialist group which operates in conjunction with HDR | Salva. It’s called Salva Report.
Salva Report provides commodity focused publications, consulting and analysis for leading mining and investment organisations around the globe. Salva Report's team of consultants has deep analytical skills and a commercial mindset coupled with strong industry backgrounds and networks. They combine primary research and data analysis with industry knowledge to help our clients make informed investment, trading and business decisions.
The Salva Report team comprises 20 consultants and analysts with dedicated experience in the iron ore, coal, metals, power, steel and infrastructure sectors. We cover all aspects of these sectors, including industry analysis, demand and supply forecasting, policy and regulatory assessment, supply chain analysis and price forecasting.
With experienced industry analysts in Brisbane, Kolkata and Jakarta, Salva Report has conducted numerous global and Asian market studies, as well as country specific studies in Australia, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Mozambique and Myanmar.
Consulting and Advisory
Salva Report offers a wide range of market-leading commodity analysis, consulting and advisory services. This includes primary research, detailed analysis and forecasting in the following areas:
Supply and Demand
- Supply and demand models;
- Mine and Plant databases;
- Trade flow analysis and forecasting;
- Market and country analysis;
- Cost curves;
- Economic impact analysis.
Policy and Regulation
- Impact of policy, legislation and regulation;
- Economic regulation;
- Energy infrastructure reform analysis;
- Political scenario analysis;
- National, regional local policy development.
Technical and Commercial
- Coal quality and marketability;
- Preparation of draft coal specification;
- Review of coal blend opportunities;
- Coal quality workshops;
- Coal sales and marketing;
- Indian coal pricing assessment.
- Supply chain review and forecasting;
- Supplier analysis;
- Review and analysis of current forecast infrastructure capacity and constraints;
- Forecasting freight vessel trends.
To find out more about Salva Report's consulting and advisory services, click here.
Salva Report’s products provide the most comprehensive reports, local insights, data and forecasts from the critical markets of India and Indonesia. These products are leveraged from:
1. Local teams based in Jakarta and Kolkata, which bring local insights into what is really happening in on the ground;
2. Salva’s data sources, which are unparalleled in terms of breadth, timeliness and accuracy;
3. Strong understanding of these markets, developed through years of primary research, enables our forecasts to be highly accurate.
To find out more about Salva Report's products, click here.